29 more days until I'm in Jamaica. Just in case you were counting. Mike and I ordered our rings on Monday. He should be getting his today and mine probably next week, hopefully sooner. We went to Zales and they were just to ridiculously priced, then we went to Kohl's and our fat fingers can't make it in anything that they had sitting around, so we had to special order online if we wanted to order. But they didn't have their normal 75% off sale going on, so we ended up getting them off of amazon.com. Mike picked up his tailored pants and he's ready to go. I go in for my final fitting tonight on the dress, and we shall be ready to roll. Also I've been attempting to tan the best to my ability. I'm going to maui tan over on bluemound by my work. I got the plan with the 'special' tanning machine that doesn't ommit as many burning rays or something. I'm on week two. and with my weekend off, and then they up'd my minutes yesterday - my back is burnt again. Ugh. Oh well. pale skin rocks.
My work rather sucks lately. I mean I can't really concentrate much on anything to begin with, but with everything going on it's just taking over my brain. We're having major spam attacks and computers are dying left and right so I don't get anything done. The big bosses are on vacation for the next two weeks though, so hopefully that'll help ease my stress.
My volleyball team won there games last night!!!! It was the first time we won more then 1 game in like 6 weeks or something ridiculous. We've had some unmotivated games, to say the least. And it's been sooooooo hot. Well last year we lucked out and had an easy team to play so we won all 3. And I guess it put us from like 12th place (out of 14?) to like 9th. So hopefully that'll be a boost for our fun. Unfortunatly it was Jesi's last game for the season because she'll be travelling for work and there is only 2 weeks left. We're almost thinking about joining a fall league. Anyone know of a good one?

I reaaaally miss Joey already. You'd think after all my friends coming and going all the time I'd be used to it, but in my opinion it never gets easier. Soooo I'm going to post a Joey picture in his honor.
There. Beautiful. That was at Kim's wedding.
Ok, other then that there isn't much more for me to say. I'm thinking of going to Noah's ark either this weekend, this Monday or this Friday if anyone is interested. or maybe mt. olympus. Which is better? We've never done the water park at Mt. Olympus yet due to someone's infected leg (I heart Reedsburg Memorial Hospital), but I hear it's better. Yet I might want to be on the safe side and just stick to the one I like. Also - does it still get busy there on the weekends or what?
1 comment:
First post! w00t!
I heart reidsburg memorial hospital as well.
Post a Comment