Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Baptism

Friday I had a wonderful evening at the Salters, after a long and torturous day at work. We played the Grey's Anatomy game that I bought for Chad for his Bday. Pretty fun. If you're a Grey fan I recommend it. But it took a loooong time to play. I enjoyed it though. I can't wait for the TV shows to start back up! I'm always jealous of the relationship that Shawn and Chad have. Even on their crabby, annoyed and unhappy days, they always seem to love each other so much that you know they'll make it through anything. I don't know if Mike and I have what they have, but I make them my role models and hope that our relationship will be as strong in 10 years as theirs is now.








The Baptism this weekend went wonderfully this weekend. Grace was super good and was baptised with another baby girl and neither cried or fussed at all. And I did all my godmotherly duties of 'drying off the baby and placing on the bib thing'. So now I am a professional godmother. Gracie's almost 7 months now so she's getting big! She's a funny little hyper-active thing. With a terodactyl scream just like her big brother. I ended up going up with Mom and Grandma. Tara, Zack, Sophie, Tia, Jesse, Macey, Aunt Tammy, Uncle Bernie and everyone else was there. So it was a busy day/night with bunches of kids. Marinette is a happening town.....

The picture below is of Macey (my cousin Tia's daughter), Gracie & Luke (Anna's Kids). They're so cute.





Joe says I need a top 5. I am so not doing the top 5 people I miss the most, that just seems like a depressing list. I think I'll give the top 5 things I'm looking forward to.

5.) The possibility of having a day off this week!
4.) Weekend at Bernie's
3.) Seeing Alicia, Colleen, & Erin!!!!
2.) Our Wedding
1.) 11 long and glorious days in Jamaica

What do you think? Is that so wrong that I want Jamaica more then my wedding? Ella's birthday party almost made it on that list too. She gets a shout out because I hear she's now potty trained ;) And Dave Nagel's wedding is coming up, which Karen will be at - so that will rock the hizouse.


2 comments:

Samoa Joe said...

I can't believe out of all the nieces and nephew I have, I've never seen any of them baptised...And I'm not a Godfather to any of them either...Although, to them I am the BEST UNCLE EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

wow...i am a little behind but just read your blog...all you had to say about me and chad is very flattering and good to hear...especially on those annoying unhappy days ;) we had a great time too...thanks for the game.