Friday, October 5, 2007

Day 4 - in da club

Day 4 - Sept 9th, 2007
We did some snorkeling inland. Did I forget to mention the first day Erin, Brian, Alicia and I stepped in the ocean, Erin stepped on a sea urchin. She got it good. Apparently the beach there SUCKS for swimming. But for snorkeling its good times. Colleen & I did some water aerobics with Peg in the morning. Then me and the girls went snorkeling off the boat. It was really delightfully magical. We saw lots of fish, and jellyfish. Nothing really amazing. But it was really neat to be out there in the middle of the ocean swimming with the fish. But in our little beach area I went snorkeling with the guys. It was much scarier. We saw a sting ray and I was scared for my crockadile hunter life. We saw eels and swordfish. Millions of sea urchins. It was hard work to swim above those and not accidently hit them when you're only in 2 feet of water. Eventually I had enough, but the guys kept going. They saw lobster and an octypus.

Dinner was the the Japanese restaurant tonight. Another reservations only place. We had the entire restaurant to ourselves since we had all the reservations. Everyone loved this place much better then the french, just because it was a wild and crazy time...
Afterwards we hit up the 'club'.





1 comment:

Samoa Joe said...

It looks like you're given' Kressin some butt lovin...